Wednesday 12 September 2012

What happens in class

Well in geometry I have been learning some really weird things. They are so weird that I can not even remember the name of it. I just that when you solve a problem you actually have to stated what you are doing which is stupid because you have to waste time writing down every little thing and how you are doing it. In public speaking we have another project due tomorrow which shouldn’t be because we just had one last tuesday so only a week of break? not even a break because you have to be planning everything that you will say and do. What you have to  do is describe yourself doing or demonstrating something that you are good at. He said that you can do a video of it; but in the video you can not demonstrate because you have to go up and present in front of the class. So I do not understand why make a video if you can’t demonstrate in it. In here it just got a little better because we finally got another option in what to write our blogs about. Now its a little better because it is easier on you knowing that you can not write about one thing then you can write about another. I just hope things get better in that class because it is awful in there. The last class would be civics which is going great that is the easy class out of all of them. The bad thing about it is that my teacher is not doing good at all and that is really bad; apparently she has a tumor and that is terrible that is all I know about her and I hope she gets better fast. Right now we have a substitute so talking class wise it is going great. So this all that happens in my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment